At Nokia, we’re excited by where technology will lead us. We’re reimagining a world where technology blends into our lives. Technology that works for us, discreetly yet magically in the background, enriching our lives.
Are you ready to get real experience?
We offer you a great opportunity to grow with us!
What work you’ll be doing:
Software Development Projects
- responsible for software development and maintenance, including implementation and verification
- create documentation in English
Test Automation Projects
- create an automated test scripts
- create SDK modules
- develop and maintain test environment
- troubleshoot problems and defect management
- maintain test documentation in English
- You’re a student of program specializing in IT
- You’re open to work in the international environment
- You have knowledge of automation tools and testing frameworks
- You know Linux environment (including ksh, bash)
- You have programming skills (e.g. Python)
- You have object programming knowledge
- You’re team player
- You’re able to communicate in English (both written and spoken)
- You’re willing to expand knowledge
As a Software Developer / Test Automation Developer, you will become a part of Nokia Software Team. Our interns are involved in challenging projects, which enable them to use their technical skills, gain great experience by learning our innovative solutions and acquiring new programming skills.
You will benefit from:
- customized mentoring and professional experience
- on-site trainings
- flexible working hours
- contribution to interesting projects with the worldwide impact
- exposition to an Agile working environment
- great team spirit!
If it sounds exciting for you, were are looking forward to you joining us!