Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
At Nokia, we’re excited by where technology will lead us. We’re reimagining a world where technology blends into our lives. Technology that works for us, discreetly yet magically in the background, enriching our lives.
Get a real experience!
At Nokia our interns have a great experience by learning our innovative products and gaining new programming skills. We offer students a customized mentorship program and ensure they’re smoothly integrated into our teams.
You’re a student who’s motivated to get real-world experience.
You want show what you know, learn new skills and contribute to something big.
Get on the fast track with a job at Nokia.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Test automation projects:
- creation of automated test scripts
- developing & maintaining test environment
- problem troubleshooting & defect management
- maintaining test documentation
- understanding the requirements for the given tasks
- implementation (coding)
- documentation creation
- good analytical skills
- programming skills (Java, Python, Lua, Bash, Ansible, GO)
- Linux/Unix OS environment knowledge (command line)
- good teamwork and communication skills
- ability to understand and work with English documentation
- willingness to expand knowledge
- seen as a plus:
- cloud and microservices: OpenStack, Docker, K8s
- Open Interfaces: creating APIs for an application and consuming APIs from other application, using RESTful computing principles
- Git / Gerrit / Jenkins / JIRA / Confluence