Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The Nokia CNS Advanced Technology Group SaaS Acceleration team is looking for Working Student - Java Software Developer to join our team. As Java Software Developer, you will code, develop, build and propose technical solutions utilizing existing or new technologies. You will analyze and study complex systems requirements and troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software or solution.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Designing new functionalities in cooperation with specifications specialist
- Refining and implementing user stories with a team to deliver new features
- Maintaining existing codebase (refactoring, bug fixing)
- Providing unit, module, integration and end-to-end tests for the developed software.
- Taking part in implementation & testing cycles as part of our scrum teams
- Cooperating with Nokias worldwide expertsDrive the design, implementation and testing for assigned UI components
- Good programming skills (Java, Spring boot and/or Python)
- Very Good Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience on REST API development
- Cloud-native applications (microservices, containers, DevOps, continuous delivery) concept
- Experience or knowledge with OpenAPI/swagger
- Experience on Kubernetes and related technologies ( docker, helm, k8s API ) is a plus
- Experience on developer tools ( git, Jenkins, mvn, gradle) is a plus
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.