Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Looking for a new professional challenge? Would you like to develop your career in a dynamic, professional and passionate team of specialists?
You are invited to bring your experience, knowledge and talent in to this extraordinary team. By working in multinational and multicultural teams you will enrich your working experience by the diversity of locations, customers, nationalities and career development possibilities.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Continuous evaluation and definition of product capabilities to ensure the product reaches and retains compliance to evolving industry and Nokia security requirements and standards
- Cooperation with Product Managers, Product Architects, System Engineers, CTO and Development Teams on defining of product security roadmap, feature definitions and backlog prioritization
- Identification of product security gaps and deficiencies, translating them into enhancements/ backlog items
- Supporting design, implementation, test, sales and maintenance of product with the relevant teams
- Documenting and presenting product capabilities internally and externally (documentation/ publications, security artefacts and presentations)
- Involvement in relevant certification / standardization activities
- Cross-sharing technology & product knowledge among various project team members
- Representing R&D internally and externally
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Candidate´s with degree in computer science or electrical engineering will be more relevant. Master’s degree is a plus
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience including hands-on software design, development or testing in an R&D organization
- Good understanding of software security architecture in cloud, virtualization, cloud native principles, linux, microservices, containers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current and emerging cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, trends and mitigations ranging across the technologies required to provide layered defense
- Expertise in various cloud security controls and architecture design aspects around identity and access management, RBAC, SSO, access governance etc
- Experience in defining or implementing security solutions for telecom systems
- Broad understanding of information security architecture principles
- Relevant industry certificates like CISSP, CEH, CISM, CRISC
- Data analytics skills
- Proven technical leadership skills. Project or team and / or quality management experience would be a plus.
- English as working language
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of VMware, Openstack, AWS, Openshift, Azure clouds/ CaaS
- Knowledge of IMS functions and protocols, specifically Session Border Controller components and functions, VOIP and VoLTE architecture would be an advantage
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.