Ogłoszenie numer: 7685925, from 2022-11-10
"World of Seamen Group" LLC has been operating on the maritime personnel recruitment market since 2011.
Our agency is the official agent of MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A., Geneva and the MS Security & Personnel Ltd.
Our company is fully licensed and accredited by the Ministry of Social Policy and Labor as well as by the Bureau Veritas.
All our personnel are high- qualified, well trained and meet the requirements and standards of maritime employment.
We are looking for Photographer/ Photo Host/ss on MSC Cruises
- Main Function - To engage positively with guests, capture images at various locations and create wonderful cruise memories, selling and promoting all products available in the Photo Gallery / Photo Shop, and on vessels where the following applies: Photo Operations, Internet Operations, Wristband sales, “MSC for ME” App and Video Operations to surpass sales targets;
- Photographs guests at various locations and creates wonderful cruise memories;
- Achieves assigned Sales targets;
- Operates Photo Equipment;
- Conducts daily operational activities within the Photo Gallery / Photo Shop;
- Promotes and upsells all products;
- Interacts and Engages positively with Guests at all locations;
- Follows all duties as assigned in the Work Plan (WP);
- Reports to the Assistant The HUB Manager daily offering feedback for sales improvements, training suggestions and ideas for product enhancement;
- Attends training and development sessions with all team members;
- Understands specific department KPIs.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the workings and operation of a Digital SLR cameras.
- Advanced Knowledge of Studio photography.
- Computer and internet literate and able to demonstrate competency in the use of computer hardware and software applications.
- Customer Service, Marketing/Sales experience preferred.
- Ability to work within a diverse workplace.
- Must be of high energy level, enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated to succeed.
- A revenue driven team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a fast-paced environment and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Objective decision-making is required.
- MSC Cruises pays for flight tickets to the vessel as well as food and accommodation.
- All services are provided free of charge, in accordance with the requirements of MLC .
- There is also a comprehensive social security and insurance program for the crew.
- Contract duration - 7 months