- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
EOC Monitoring Pilot is a starting job position, tailored for everyone who wants to learn and understand IT from its core, with eagerness to learn and a mind focused on developing. EOC is a team of opportunities with tested and constantly improved training process, we’re able to help You in first steps in Atos. As business never sleeps, we’re providing our services 24/7 – EOC Monitoring Pilot is a shift work.
EOC Team provides daily monitoring support for the customers infrastructure.
Our main activities are:
- Registering, transferring and resolving basic issues related to IT technologies.
- Performing daily activities (reports, primary checks etc.)
- Communication with various teams as well as with the customer as a first point of contact
Based on prepared instructions and procedures, each EOC member can learn basic operations from various IT fields – network, databases, applications or systems – without previous experience in any of these fields.
- Very good spoken French
- Good understanding of English
- Basic experience in Windows OS and MS Office
- Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true team player
- Willingness to work on various shifts (24/7)
- Motivation for self-development
- Problem solving attitude
Working we us you can expect multiple trainings and development programs (with dedicated education platform for technical and language courses).
If you want to see how we work, click on the links below:
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities